AIS is currently seeking a Fire & Explosion Investigator who is dynamic, motivated, and passionate about their career. By joining a successful team like AIS you will work on projects involving the investigation of commercial, industrial, residential, vehicle and heavy equipment fires & explosions.
The primary focus of this position will be to perform origin and cause fire investigations and provide expert opinions regarding their findings
- Previous experience in fire services a plus
- Expert knowledge and understanding of the NFPA 921
- Certified as a Fire and Explosion Investigator by NAFI, CAFI or IAAI a plus
- Ability to produce neat and legible handwritten notes, diagrams and sketches
- Ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities to meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Proficient in standard Microsoft Office (MS Word, Outlook & Excel)
- Conduct origin & cause investigations using accepted industry standards.
- Must have superior customer service skills
- Will provide timely, detailed written reports
- Must have the ability to work efficiently with little or no supervision
Full and part-time positions available in Vancouver and the Fraser Valley.